Words to follow:

"Laugh, be yourself, be flamboyant, don't worry about other people's opinions, get angry, always give it a go, be kind and generous, appreciate beauty, don't take yourself too seriously, never give up and love with all your heart". Bob Hoskins

2011 m. vasario 7 d., pirmadienis

Apie ašaras...

..kurias kartais galima paslėpti.

Oh, it's so about me...

Aretha Franklin - Tracks Of My Tears 

(neradau youtube, tai teko įkelti paprastai į internetą..)

People say I'm the life of the party
Because I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue

So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile seems out of place
And if you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..
I need you, need you...

Labanakt*

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą